Energy Effecient Solutions
Electricity Usage Calculator
Use the web site link below to calculate the cost of your various electrical appliances and devices; compare the cost of incandescent, florescent, halogen, and LED fixtures and bulbs.
Recessed Lighting in the 21st Century
HALO LED LUMINAIRES
The HALO LED luminaires provides light output and distribution comparable to a 65 watt BR30 incandescent lamp or an 18 watt compact fluorescent lamp. It provides excellent color rendering; a warm white color temperature, and produces over 600 productive beam lumens out of the luminaire. The superior optical design also yields good cutoff and low-glare. The Halo luminaire can be dimmed to 15% (nominal) with most standard AC incandescent analog dimmers and is capable of dimming to 5% (nominal) with select incandescent dimmers that have a low-end adjustment.
• Manufacturer: Halo
• Manufacturer's Part #: ML706830
• LED Module
• Wattage: 14.8 Watt
• Input Voltage: 120 Volt
• Lumens: 600
• 3045 Kelvin
• Life Hours (Avg.): 50,000
• Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
• For Use in IC or Non-IC Construction
• Includes Edison Screw-Base Adapter
• Height: 6.5 in.
• Overall Diameter: 5.75 in.
• UL Listed
• CA Title 24 Compliant
• Washington State Energy Code Compliant
• Heat Sink Die Cast Body
Catalog Code: HALO-ML706830 2
Click the web site link below to browse the Halo LED brochure:
Call us at +1 561 5774507 or use our contact page to learn more.
DIMMABLE COMPACT FLUORESCENT LAMPS
USES 16W OF POWER TO PRODUCE 65W STANDARD INCANDESCENT EQUIVALENT LIGHTING
-Standard compact fluorescent bulb to replace standard medium base incandescent bulbs.
-R30 Housing to replace recessed lighting in fixtures with R30 trims.
-R40 Housing to replace recessed lighting in fixtures with R40 trims.
Average savings for a 2500 square foot home (If 40 incandescent bulbs were replaced with CFL's (compact fluorescent lamps)
- Forty 100W Incandescent bulbs used only 3hrs a day cost an average of $672.00 per year to operate.
- Forty 65W equivalent CFL’s (16W actual) used 3 hrs a day cost $124.00 per year to operate.
- Average savings of $548.00 per year
- CFL’s use generally 75% less energy and last about 10 times longer then an incandescent bulb.
- Dimmable CFL’s are fully dimmable and compatible with all 120v 15-20A dimming devices use for standard lighting fixtures.
DID YOU KNOW?
If every American home replaced just ONE incandescent bulb with a compact fluorescent lamp we would save enough energy to light more than 3 million homes for a year, aout $700 million in annual energy costs, and prevent 9 billion pounds of greenhouse gas emissions per year, equivalent to the emissions of about 800,000 cars.